February 25th, 2016 | Sarah Mason, HarvestMoon
This year celebrates a milestone for Mammoth Festival of Beers & Bluesapalooza! In our 21st year, we’ve pulled out all the stops. What are we so excited about?
- Our slick, new responsive website so you can see all the festival happenings and updates on your mobile devices
- TWO days of Beer Tasting (yep, it’s true! Both Saturday and Sunday) with different breweries each day and if you purchase a VIP ticket there is also an exclusive “VIP” tasting on Thursday night featuring brewers from the Eastern Sierra
- TWO music stages, our Main big one, and the Minaret Acoustic stage both filled with amazing performers all weekend long
- A new party zone for the VIPers to hang in, the Lair of the Bear VIP Lounge
- An amazing and diverse lineup (more than 20 bands in all) with some of the hottest Blues performers like Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings, Roy Rogers and the Delta Rhythm Kings; Shemekiah Copeland; Zac Harmon, Doyle Brahmhall II to hot, new up-and coming artists like Jon Batiste & Stay Human; Allen Stone; The Stone Foxes; Zella Day and the amazing Michael Franti & Spearhead kicking things off on Thursday night
Whew! BUT, that’s not all, because we still have many more performers to announce, and we haven’t even cracked a beer yet! Stay tuned to this dynamic new site as we announce featured breweries, food and retail vendors, lodging partners and much more that we have in store … now that we’re 21! We can’t wait to hoist one with you all!