Guidelines / FAQ
What to Bring?
- Current photo ID (no photocopies accepted)
- Low-back chair (one per person) or small blanket/beach towel (one per person; max size is 8′ x 8′)
- Hats, sunglasses, and non-aerosol sunscreen
- Warm clothes (it gets chilly after sunset)
- Plastic or metal water bottles (no glass)
- Personal hand-hell cameras (i.e. small digital or point-and-click cameras; no long/large/zoom/detachable lenses; no tripods; no pro cameras)
- Unframed backpacks or fanny packs
What not to Bring?
- Weapons of any kind
- Fireworks, sparklers, or incendiary devices
- Illegal substances (no drugs of any kind)
- Outside alcohol
- Aerosol cans or sprays (including sunscreen)
- Glass/Glass containers of any kind (including previous years’ tasting glass)
- Bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, or motorized vehicles of any kind (bicycle parking available outside festival grounds)
- Video cameras or video recording equipment. Video recording is prohibited
- Professional or prosumer cameras and/or equipment (no long/large/zoom/detachable lenses or tripods)
- High-back chairs (chairs must be 35″ or lower)
- Tents, lawn furniture, large tarps, or canopies, flags, and/or flagpoles
- Soccer balls, footballs, frisbees, or other projectiles
- Water guns, water balloons, and/or any other kind of water projectile
- Pets (except service animals)
- Unauthorized vendors
You can exit and re-enter the event at your convenience, once you receive your wristband. Your wristband is non-replaceable and non-transferable, so do not remove it between days. You only get one wristband!
Per the Americans with Disabilities Act, service animals are permitted on the festival grounds.
Under the ADA Act, emotional support animals are not considered to be service animals. Absolutely NO PETS of any kind are allowed at the Mammoth Festival of Beers and Bluesapalooza.
Service animals must wear a "service vest" at all times while on the festival grounds, and may never be handled by or tethered to a person other than their owner. Service animals must always be in "full stay" command position when not performing the service for which they are trained. If the dog is out of control, security may ask that the animal may be removed.
Children 10 and under are free with a paid adult. Ages 11+ must purchase a ticket. Parents are wholly responsible for the enjoyment and safety of their children. There aren’t many activities suitable for (or interesting to) children during the festival. Though we can’t recommend specific daycare providers, we do suggest that attendees with young children ensure that there is an adult in their party who is dedicated to watching over the little ones, especially given the very large crowds we tend to get (upward of 5,000). Please provide your child with ear protection, as loud music is not safe for their ears.
If you break or lose your glass, you may purchase a replacement from the Box Office, only while supplies last.
Outside food and beverages are allowed, however, NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOLIC beverages will be permitted.
Yes, only in the two designated smoking areas.
What is Cashless RFID?
An RFID wristband is a cloth festival wristband, that includes an RFID chip. You will link your chip to your credit card for easy purchases at the Bluesapalooza Bars, Food Vendors, and the Bluesapalooza Merchandise tent. With the use of a PIN, in conjunction with your RFID wristband, your transactions become much quicker and easier.
RFID systems allow for faster service and shorter lines.
Where and when do I activate my RFID wristband?
- After picking up your wristbands at the front gate, you will see an RFID Wristband Activation tent prior to entering the festival grounds.
- Bluesapalooza staff will walk you through the very easy process of linking your credit card to your wristband.
- Please note that, unlike other festivals, you will not need to load a specific dollar amount onto your wristband. Your RFID chip will be linked to your bank card.
Can I load cash onto my RFID Wristband
Yes, though this is not recommended. If paying by cash, your RFID wristband will run out of “credit” once you spend it. To add more “credit” to your wristband, you will need to return to the cash activation booth located next to the Bluesapalooza Merchandise Tent and buy more “credit”.
Cash RFID accounts with leftover/unused money are allowed a full refund at the RFID tent located next to the Bluesapalooza Merchandise tent near the entrance during event hours (applicable to your specific ticket type). After this cut-off, cash refunds will no longer be available to you (for example, if your ticket is good for Thursday, you must obtain a refund on Thursday before you leave the venue). All unclaimed cash left on the RFID accounts will be donated to local non-profits who help run our festival!