Established in 1996, Bluesapalooza is Mammoth Lakes’ biggest event—the best party of the summer!
Outdoors among the pines in Mammoth Lakes, festival-goers can enjoy four days of legendary blues music and the best craft breweries on the west coast.
Every year, the California Craft Brewer’s Association kicks off the weekend with a reception exclusive only for brewers who are pouring during Bluesapalooza weekend! This is a great opportunity to share your specialty beers with your industry peers, mix and mingle, and enjoy delicious bites in a relaxing atmosphere within the festival grounds. Since the tasting takes place only on Saturday and Sunday, you’ll have the opportunity to kick back and enjoy some blues!
- All Breweries must fit the definition of “craft” by the Brewers Association
- As space is limited and the demand for this festival is high, not all breweries will be accepted
- Breweries that are members of the CCBA will be considered first
- After filling out the form, please keep a look out for either an acceptance email or an email notifying you that you are on the waiting list from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t receive an email by April 21st, please feel free to reach out to us as the email may have gone to junk/spam.
BLUESAPALOOZA WILL BE PROVIDING:
- 10×10 Booth Area
- (1) 8 ft table and (2) chairs
- 4 Brewer wristbands (access to the festival on all 4 days)
- Brewer’s Reception hosted by the CCBA on Friday night, August 4
- Discount code to purchase additional tickets for friends and family
- Discounted lodging rates
- Overnight cold storage (upon request)
BREWERIES AGREE TO:
- Pour on both Saturday and Sunday, August 5 & 6
- Donate Six (6) x 15.5 gal kegs (either on draft or case equivalent)
- Bring draft equipment, E-Z Up Canopy, and other customary items
- Provide a Certificate of Insurance
The Mammoth Chamber of Commerce is the official non-profit for the 2023 Mammoth Festival of Beers & Bluesapalooza
Any other questions? Please email email@example.com