We’re stoked to welcome you back to the 2023 Mammoth Festival of Beers & Bluesapalooza on August 3-6, 2023!
Complete the form below to secure your spot before we open registration to new breweries on April 1, 2023.
- All Breweries must fit the definition of “craft” by the Brewers Association
BLUESAPALOOZA WILL BE PROVIDING:
- 10×10 Booth Area
- (1) 8 ft table and (2) chairs
- 4 Brewer wristbands (access to the festival on all 4 days)
- Brewer’s Reception hosted by the CCBA on Friday night, August 4
- Discount code to purchase additional tickets for friends and family
- Discounted lodging rates
- Overnight cold storage (upon request)
BREWERIES AGREE TO:
- Pour on both Saturday and Sunday, August 5 & 6 (due to high demand, we can no longer accommodate breweries to only pour for one day)
- Donate Six (6) x 15.5 gal kegs (either on draft or case equivalent)
- Bring draft equipment, E-Z Up Canopy, and other customary items
- Provide a Certificate of Insurance
- Tasting tickets: due to feedback we received last year, we have eliminated tasting and non-tasting tickets. All festival attendees, ages 21+ will be allowed to participate in the tasting. This means that we may have more attendees participating in the Grand Tasting this year.
- Gluten-free: due to survey results of attendees requesting more gluten-free options, we will be incorporating a new flagging system for all brewery and food vendors tents that will make it easy for these guests to find your tent.
The Mammoth Chamber of Commerce is the official non-profit for the 2023 Mammoth Festival of Beers & Bluesapalooza
Any other questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org