April 4th, 2016 | Sarah Mason, HarvestMoon
Did you know the Mammoth Festival of Beers & Bluesapalooza turns 21 this year? You know what that means—the party is just getting started! This year, we’re not kiddin’ around. We’re big time now, and can’t wait to celebrate with you:
- When there’re so many amazing breweries to taste from, why not add another day of tasting to the party? We did! This year, we have craft beer tasting on Saturday AND Sunday with over 100 craft breweries! (Do you think you can taste them all?!)
- Speaking of taste, this year’s 20+ band lineup is so musically juicy. Open your ears and be prepared to hear your next favorite band at this year’s fest. We’ve got legendary slide guitarist Roy Rogers and the Delta Rhythm Kings, the real deal Bluesman Zac Harmon, incredible Stephen Colbert kick-ass bandleader and New Orleans-bred Jon Batiste and Stay Human, and the sexy, soulful Beth Hart. And who else to get us into the right spirit but Michael Franti and Spearhead, kicking the party off on Thursday night. Check out the full lineup!
- You gotta keep the music going, so we’ve added the new Minaret Acoustic Stage. Stay tuned as we announce more performers.
- Sit back and relax, or boogie and dance the days and nights away as you watch all the action from our whopping Video Monitors.
- When you’re a VIP, you need very important things like a special bar line and tasting privileges, a just-for-VIPs Thursday night tasting of Eastern Sierra Brews, and a Lounge to sit back and relax in. Check out all the new VIP enhancements here.
- And we’ve upgraded the Food and Retail vendor area to give you more good foodie selection and room to shop!
It’s the best party of the summer in Mammoth. Get ready to taste and croon and dance and groove! Woo hoo—we’re 21!